Tecnocarp Srl is a leader in the carpentry market as a specialised partner, focusing on the production of steel artefacts and products, processed with the technique of arc welding, designed and customized following our Customers’ needs.
Since 2000, in order to guarantee a service aiming to achieve our customers’ and stakeholders’ satisfaction, Tecnocarp Srl has decided to keep following the path towards Quality, adapting its Quality Management System to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
Tecnocarp Srl has identified its REFERENCE PRINCIPLES for Quality Policy in enhancing its management system and price competitiveness, improving its high quality products, thanks to the best productive and technical know-how, in addition to our Customer Service, supporting clients during the product industrialisation phase.
Enhancing its management system and price competitivenessTecnocarp Srl aims at price reduction through:
- a close analysis of market demands, which we strive to satisfy at best, adapting to the most various needs of our customers, to whom we make our whole staff available
- Cooperation with our entire organisation and stakeholders
- Cooperation with external, reliable partners under the direct control of our central management
- Company informatisation and availability of cost estimation and accounting software solutions
Enhancing our high quality productsTECNOCARP Srl aims at constantly improvement, thanks to:
- Paying close attention to all stakeholders’ needs, including internal and external elements influencing our productivity
- Training internal and external professionals, in order to count on the best, motivated experts
- Availability of adequate resources (including structures, machineries, implants, devices) and a suitable workplace
- Building partnerships to both expand our supply and increase the acknowledgment of our company on the whole socio-economic fabric in which we operate.
Supporting clients during the product industrialisation phaseCooperation with our customers has to be constant and profitable. Hence, the accurate description of all requirements of the products, adequate communication skills, training of qualified professionals who will establish lines of communication with the clients, are key points in order to reach:
- Customer satisfaction
- Prevention of Noncompliance
- The complete observance of the mandatory requirements
UNI EN ISO 9001Since 2000, Tecnocarp has chosen UNI EN ISO 9001 certification to guarantee the quality of its production and technological innovation.
UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006On 1 March 2013 Tecnocarp received ISO 3834-2 certification, guaranteeing the quality of its fusion welding of metal materials. This is the standard of reference for the design and manufacture of rail vehicles for the welding of metal parts.
UNI EN 1090-1
ISO 15085:2008On 1 March 2013 Tecnocarp obtained ISO 15085:2008 certification, which is the standard of reference for the design and manufacture of rail vehicles concerning the welding of metal parts.
Based on the REFERENCE PRINCIPLES listed above, it is obligatory for the company to define specific and measurable objectives, which may be managed and re-audited each year by Management, in order to enhance the Quality Management System.
In order to guarantee its full comprehension, this document is to be shared at all levels within our company, during training meetings and notice boards, making sure that all visitors are able to read it, in addition to posting the document on our website, for all stakeholders.
The present Quality Policy is checked and audited based on the evolution of the reference norm and depending on the Management review.
Tecnocarp is one of the few companies in the metal and mechanical sector to have chosen Bureau Veritas Italia certification to guarantee its production quality and technological innovation.