Tecnocarp Srl is a leader in the carpentry market as a specialised partner, focusing on the production of steel artefacts and products, processed with the technique of arc welding, designed and customized following our Customers’ needs.
Since 2000, in order to guarantee a service aiming to achieve our customers’ and stakeholders’ satisfaction, Tecnocarp Srl has decided to keep following the path towards Quality, managing and improving its Quality Management System according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015.
Tecnocarp Srl confirms its REFERENCE PRINCIPLES for Quality Policy: enhancing its management system and price competitiveness, improving its high quality products, thanks to the best productive and technical know-how, in addition to Customer Service, supporting clients during the product industrialisation phase.
Enhancing its management system and price competitivenessTecnocarp Srl aims at price reduction through:
- a close analysis of market demands, which we strive to satisfy at best, adapting to the most various needs of our customers, to whom we make our whole staff available
- Cooperation with our entire organisation and stakeholders
- Cooperation with external, reliable partners under the direct control of our central management
- Company informatisation and availability of cost estimation and accounting software solutions
Enhancing our high quality productsTECNOCARP Srl aims at constantly improvement, thanks to:
- Paying close attention to all stakeholders’ needs, including internal and external elements influencing our productivity
- Training internal and external professionals, in order to count on the best, motivated experts
- Availability of adequate resources (including structures, machineries, implants, devices) and a suitable workplace
- Building partnerships to both expand our supply and increase the acknowledgment of our company on the whole socio-economic fabric in which we operate.
Supporting clients during the product industrialisation phaseCooperation with customers has to be constant and profitable. Hence, the accurate description of all product requirements, adequate communication skills, training of qualified professionals who will establish lines of communication with the clients and the possible support of reliable external partners under the direct control of management, are key points in order to reach:
- Customer satisfaction
- Prevention of Noncompliance
- The complete observance of the mandatory requirements
UNI EN ISO 9001
UNI EN ISO 3834-2
UNI EN 1090-1The UNI EN 1090-1 standard concerns audits of conformity (design and production) of structural components in steel and aluminium, used to build steel and mixed structures (concrete and steel).
UNI EN 15085 CL1On 1 March 2013 Tecnocarp obtained UNI EN 15085 CL1 certification, which is the standard of reference for the design and manufacture of rail vehicles concerning the welding of metal parts.
Based on the REFERENCE PRINCIPLES listed above, it is obligatory for the company to define specific and measurable objectives, which may be managed and re-audited each year by Management, in order to enhance the Quality Management System.
TECNOCARP Srl intends to integrate the principles and commitments indicated above, with the implementation of an attentive management, focused on the developments of the Covid-19 emergency, both in terms of compliance with the applicable regulations, education and training of employees, and adjustment of relations with customers and suppliers, in order to ensure the safety and health of all persons involved in production and service processes.
In order to guarantee its full comprehension, this document is to be shared at all levels within our company, during training meetings and notice boards, making sure that all visitors are able to read it, in addition to posting the document on our website, for all stakeholders.
The present Quality Policy is checked and audited based on the evolution of the reference norm and depending on the Management review.
Tecnocarp is one of the few companies in the metal and mechanical sector to have chosen Bureau Veritas Italia certification to guarantee its production quality and technological innovation.