Tecnocarp is one of the few companies in the metal and mechanical sector to have chosen Bureau Veritas Italia certification to guarantee its production quality and technological innovation.
EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011On July 2014 2014 Tecnocarp received this important certification
evaluating the compliance of structural components for the execution of steel and aluminum structures – CE marking (Certificate number 1370-CPR-0614).
CQOP SOAOn 22 June 2010 Tecnocarp also received CQOP SOA certification for the quality of its public work execution. This is a further guarantee of the quality of its works.
UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2006On 1 March 2013 Tecnocarp received ISO 3834-2 certification, guaranteeing the quality of its fusion welding of metal materials. This is the standard of reference for the design and manufacture of rail vehicles for the welding of metal parts.
ISO 15085:2008On 1 March 2013 Tecnocarp obtained ISO 15085:2008 certification, which is the standard of reference for the design and manufacture of rail vehicles concerning the welding of metal parts.
UNI EN ISO 9001Since 2000, Tecnocarp has chosen UNI EN ISO 9001 certification to guarantee the quality of its production and technological innovation.
UNI EN 1090-1
TECNOCARP’S QUALITY POLICY
Tecnocarp’s quality policyThe purpose of the company is to ensure that it makes a profit and affluence in the short, medium and long term.
In the eyes of the company, to achieve this purpose, it is essential to reach a significant position on the marketplace in which it operates, which substantially means satisfying contractual requirements.
Achievement of objectivesAchievement of these objectives depends on the following:
- Achieving economic results that as well as providing suitable income relative to investment, makes it possible to plan investments needed for the development of processes and products;
- Interpreting the needs and developments within the marketplace and defining the resulting product and service strategies;
- Maintaining constant upgrades concerning the process technologies used;
- Continued audit and procurement of the availability of external resources that may contribute to improvements in production processes;
- Training and involving staff so that their professional skill sets are in line with the level of activities being carried out and that operators add their actual commitment to the mix.
Management of every one of the above factors, together with the factors stated above and their integration needs to be performed through detailed planning and careful control of company processes.
Company obligationsBased on the above, it is obligatory for the company to:
- define, via a quality management system, the sum of planned and systematic activities needed to guarantee control and improvement of the parameters in its own activities, which influence the product and process;
- undertake to meet the requirements of the system constantly, planning improvement processes and implementing them continually.
The improvement processes must come from the company’s undertaking to plan programmes on a regular basis, to define specific aims;
timeframes and responsibilities for the achievement of same;
objective criteria for assessing the results achieved.
Management commitmentThe management undertakes:
- To establish lines of communication with the clients that will allow said clients to define their needs and what might satisfy them;
- To report company organisation regarding responsibilities, authority and reciprocal relations among the sectors within the company;
- To give a mandate to all company management to identify and suitably satisfy the needs for both instrumental and professional resources;
- To equip the company with a quality management system in line with the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 standard, assigning, for this purpose, to a member the company executive structure, the responsibility to put in place, apply and keep the system active and to report to the management concerning the progress of the system itself;
- To re-audit the quality management system at set intervals in order to assess its fitness for purpose in meeting the requirements of the standard of references, in pursuing this policy and achieving the set aims;
- To communicate policy within the organisation and to make sure that it is fully understood within this environment;
- To re-audit this policy, at set intervals, in order to assess the efficiency it promotes within the company.